21 Day Detox & Purification, after Class 1
1. Where do I find the recipes with the asterisk that are not written out on the recipe List?
Carrot Curry with Brown Rice
Carrots – 3 or 4
Onion – 1 small (chopped)
Green chilli – 3 or 4
Ginger – 1 inch piece (finely chopped)
Small Green lentils – 2 tsp
Mustards seeds – ½ tsp
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
Coriander seed, ground- ¼ tsp
Sea Salt – to taste
Clarified butter (ghee) or Coconut Oil – 1 tbsp
Wash, peel and grate carrots. Place in a sauce pan and add enough water to just cover the carrot, add a dash of sea salt, cover and cook till it is 80% done, drain the water and set side.
Heat a separate frying pan on med, add oil or ghee, when heated, add lentil and fry for 30 sec., then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let them crackle, then add chopped ginger, coriander, green chili and fry for 1 min.
Now add chopped onion and cook till they are soft.
Now add grated carrot, mix well, and adjust salt, add and cook for 5 min on medium heat.
Serve hot with ½ cup cooked brown rice.
2. Do I continue using the supplements I was taking or stop until the 21 days are over?
3. Do I stop my prescriptions?
4. One recipe calls for canned tomatoes? The detox program says no canned items. Do I not use that recipe?
5. Do I have to make my own broth or can I use the vegetable broth or chicken broth in the carton?
6. Can I use ground flax instead of flaxseed oil?
7. We eat a lot of bell peppers and tomatoes. Since I haven't noticed a reaction, I assume I can eat these. I do find I belch when I have green peppers. Should I avoid them?
I realize you have probably answered these questions before but my memory is one of my problems at present.